Parlux Alyon Air Ionizer Tech Hair Dryer Jade
Parlux Alyon is a combination of technology and innovation with over 40 years of Parlux expertise. The new K-Advance Plus motor gives superior performance in terms of higher power and a longer lifespan of an amazing 3,000 hours. 2250 watts of power and 84 cubic meters per hour airflow reduces drying time whilst preserving the integrity of hair. An innovative HFS (Hair Free System) allows you to easily keep the hair dryer motor clean with a simple daily action.
• 2250 watts of controlled power
• Longer lifespan: massive 3,000 hours
• Concentrated airflow: 84 m³/h airflow
• Air Ionizer Tech Ionic Technology: to ensure healthy drying
• 4 temperature / 2 speed settings: ideal for all hair types and textures
• Ergonomic design with balanced weight
• Ultra-lightweight: weighs just 425g
• Professional K-Advanced Plus Motor
• Anti-heating front body for easy styling
• HFS (Hair Free System): innovative hair catcher system in the filter to increase lifespan
• Soft Touch switches
• Cold Air Button
• Includes two concentrator nozzles to direct airflow
• 2 year warranty
• Made in Italy
Optimized heating areas at the front of the hairdryer means the temperature is evenly distributed and the front of the hairdryer won’t overheat. 4 temperature, 2 speed settings, a cold air button and two included nozzles make this hairdryer incredibly versatile. The innovative Hair Free System catches any loose hair caught in the back of the dryer for easy daily removal, helping to prolong the lifespan and function of the hairdryer.
Register as Trade Customer!
How to Register?
Please register here https://trade-wahairsuppliers.com.au/account/login?checkout_url=/pages/trade-registration and Trade Applicants need to complete additional fields.
Our Admin account will send you a confirmation email confirming your registration to access to trade website and enjoy shopping at trade prices!
Any formal documentation that proves you are as trade member and or ties you to a professional hair/ beauty company. Trade certificates, Tax documentation and business registration certificates are some examples of accepted documentation. Business cards, drivers licences and resumes are not accepted as sufficient proof of trade.
ARE YOU AN EXISTING CUSTOMER?
Call the store at 0861912518 and discuss your needs and we will be able to give you better prices.