Comakey-In Multi Benefit, our innovative intense color system (where “In” stands for Intensity and Innovation) contains essential micro-pigments that guarantee a long-lasting, shiny and rich color, with up to 90% of color molecules penetrating the hair fibre. With active ingredients like Panthenol, orange extract, Oleic Acid and latest generation polymers, this scalp-friendly cosmetic cream provides intense, permanent color coverage leaving hair healthier and stronger than ever. Your clients will return for more.
- In a non-metallic container, mix 50 ml of Cromakey-In with 75 ml of Cromakey-In Activator based on a dilution ratio of 1:1,5
- For the lightening line: 50 ml Cromakey-In 100 ml Cromakey-In Activator, based on a dilution ratio of 1:2
- Apply on dry, unwashed hair
For Activator Volumes and waiting time, refer to the table below:
- Tone on tone coloration: 6 Vol. 30 minutes
- Coverage and tone on tone or darker shades: 10 Vol. 35 minutes
- Coverage and lightening by 1 level: 20 Vol. 40 minutes
- Coverage and lightening by 2 levels: 30 Vol. 45 minutes
- Coverage and lightening by 3 levels: 40 Vol. 50 minutes
- 100% gray hair coverage
- Leaves hair feeling strong, glossy and healthy
- Pleasant scent: top notes (fresh citrus), heart notes (floral-fruity), base notes (musk)
- Enriched with next-generation essential micro-pigments for a more vibrant and longer-lasting color (up to 90% of the pigments are released into the hair compared to only 60% in traditional colors)
Properties of Active Ingredients:
- Water-soluble Panthenol (moisturizing, conditioning effect, hair is protected from UV rays, has more bounce, feels silkier and looks shinier)
- Orange extract (combats free radicals, has a soothing, revitalizing and anti-inflammatory action, protects the scalp against redness and irritation)
- Oleic Acid (protects hair and scalp during the coloration process, leaves hair moisturized and shiny, colored hair looks healthy and revitalized)
- Polymers and fine waxes (leave hair softer, moisturised and stronger, color lasts longer)
Format: 100 ml (3.38 oz.) tube
For logistical reasons, some items purchased in the same order may need be sent in separate packages. This means you may not receive all your products in the one package.
Please be sure to enter your address correctly. We are NOT responsible for lost packages due to an incomplete or incorrect address.
While we strive to deliver goods in the time frame we specify, we cannot guarantee or accept liability for deliveries outside of this time frame as we rely on third party shipping companies to facilitate our deliveries. We cannot accept liability for out-of-pocket expenses or other costs incurred due to failed or delayed deliveries.
The processing time for orders is generally 1-2 business days. Once an order has been processed a tracking number will be generated and forwarded to you via email. If you have not received your tracking number within 3 business days, kindly inform us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number.
Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore WA Hair Suppliers is not guaranteeing delivery dates. Don't worry, we will always do our best to deliver on or before your delivery dates. There may be some other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control that may lead to delays, for example, customs, public/national holidays, natural disaster, air and ground transportation strikes or delays etc.
My order has been dispatched. Can I track it?
Once your order has been shipped, you’ll receive a tracking number via email. Note, it can take up to 2 days for shipping activity to update.
Have your tracking number to hand? You can track your order's status here.
The processing time for orders is generally 1-2 business days. If you have not received your tracking number within 3 business days, kindly inform us by email at email@example.com and include your order number.
Click & Collect Order Locations:
Orders can be picked up from our two stores locations:
3/28 Hammond Road, Cockburn Central, WA 6164
Ph: 08 61912518
8/1919 Beach Road, Malaga, WA 6090
Ph: 08 6162 1827
What others are buying: