18 in 1 Styling Thermal Spray 200ml
Say goodbye to dry, weak and damaged hair. Blow dryers, straighteners and curling wands destroy and weaken the natural proteins in your hair as well as exhausting the hair’s natural oils. It is crucial to prevent hair from becoming damaged and broken by applying a heat thermal spray. Enriched with Argan Oil, Keratin, Panthenol and Vitamin E, the brand new 18 in 1 Thermal Spray boasts 18 benefits that will help maintain your hair’s health and keep it strong through all that heat styling.
• Keratin – strengthening from within the cortex of your hair, improving elasticity
• Argan Oil – makes your hair softer, silkier and shiner by conditioning and treating split ends
• Vitamin E – Acts as an antioxidant and prevents hair damage from free radicals
• Panthenol – moisturises and hydrates hair
The spray is recommended for use with hot styling tools such as straighteners, curling irons or crimpers as it offers heat protection of up to 230 degrees Celsius. It can be applied to wet or dry hair.
1. Natural, flexible hold
2. Curl retention
3. Increase volume
4. Frizz control
5. Fly away control
6. Smooth control
7. Ease of styling
8. Heat/thermal protection
9. Adds shine to the hair
10. Humidity protection
11. Enhance hair alignment
12. Prevents split ends
13. Moisturises instantly
14. Reduce damage while styling
15. Protective layer
16. Acts as a shield from harmful UV rays
17. Revitalises hair’s natural protective layer
18. Prevents dryness in colour treated hair
Register as Trade Customer!
How to Register?
Please register here https://wahairsuppliers.com.au/account/register and Trade Applicants need to complete additional fields.
Our Admin account will send you a confirmation email confirming your registration to access to trade website and enjoy shopping at trade prices!
Any formal documentation that proves you are as trade member and or ties you to a professional hair/ beauty company. Trade certificates, Tax documentation and business registration certificates are some examples of accepted documentation. Business cards, drivers licences and resumes are not accepted as sufficient proof of trade.
ARE YOU AN EXISTING CUSTOMER?
Call the store at 0861912518 and discuss your needs.